• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

ADE-GP Don's back - New thread

Jon,

I'm using 1.55.4860. The Save As dialog box consistently appears if Auto Save has run since the last time I did a file save. If I do a file save before Auto Save activates then the project file is saved normally. This is not a big issue to me but I am trying to just give you information on what I am seeing.

Ed
 
Jon,

I'm using 1.55.4860. The Save As dialog box consistently appears if Auto Save has run since the last time I did a file save. If I do a file save before Auto Save activates then the project file is saved normally. This is not a big issue to me but I am trying to just give you information on what I am seeing.

Ed

Thanks Ed - I need to find out what is going on - Autosave seems to be the culprit
 
I thought all I needed to do was re-enter the GP editor to re-create the texture mapping but apparently when it is incorrect, it stays incorrect even after editing
ADE saves the editor X/Ys and U/Vs and returns them to the editor on the next (or silent) edit. Since the editor is unaware of the earlier error (due to a now-corrected issue), it uses that data normally and the error remains.

You may recall, a couple of days ago I asked for thoughts on a Reset button that essentially re-initialized the editor data (as you seem to be suggesting). I received no feedback. Are you now saying that would be a good addition?

Don
 
I was thinking the same thing - it might be a very good idea, especially if it took any subsequent geometry changes into account.
 
Back
Top