Tom, found and fixed the cause of the two exceptions. The first had been there quite a while. The second, not so much. You can (should be able to) now use the same pattern name with two or more textures.
George, yours is a Day-1 problem (or at least long-term). Line width changes aren't effective for any lines. It looks like the problem may be in the compiler. I'll get it fixed ASAP. If I don't have it fixed in an hour or so, I'll re-release without it so Tom can "do his thing".
Don
George, yours is a Day-1 problem (or at least long-term). Line width changes aren't effective for any lines. It looks like the problem may be in the compiler. I'll get it fixed ASAP. If I don't have it fixed in an hour or so, I'll re-release without it so Tom can "do his thing".
Don

