• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Airline Manager

Country
us-arizona
Well I'm now in the process of selling off my classic B737s and Mercures and replacing them with B737-900s

Just picked up another B787.

route_graph_in_air.php

Nice! Thanks for the advice. Goodness man, what is that jump to Australia to America? That must be a MONEY BUCKET! :)

Country
england
For those of you that did NOT buy 100,000 (the max you can have in one airline) SHARES of my airline stock when it was at .02....sucks to be you..and that is MOST of you!!!! LOL

I am about to hit .21/share and it is going up about 4 cents a day. Should go up a great deal in the next 2 weeks as I add bigger jets with longer routes..

Thanks

- Greg

Hi Greg - I've just bought 20,000 shares in your company.

David @ CanUK Airways

Country
indonesia
Just saw this thread, and i thought i would like to share as well...

route_graph_in_air.php

241 fleets, 17 cargo flights. All from one hub: Indianapolis.

If you want to find my airline or get my stocks (still have 1,166,002 stocks left), find OneLink Airlines. :)

Country
us-ohio
SWEET!!! Did you BUY your cargo flights? I see you get them via pax points..and while I have 23 now, I will NOT pay for more... If I get them, I get them...but I am done spending money for game cash and such on facebook.

- Greg

Country
indonesia
SWEET!!! Did you BUY your cargo flights? I see you get them via pax points..and while I have 23 now, I will NOT pay for more... If I get them, I get them...but I am done spending money for game cash and such on facebook.

- Greg

Nah... Won't spend any penny either on FB games. Those are the result of harvesting pax bonus from achievements and flights (very long, yes, but worth the wait though..).

P.S.: Be AM Trusted and then starting cargo ops saves you 250 pax points...

Last edited:
Country
us-utah
For those of you that did NOT buy 100,000 (the max you can have in one airline) SHARES of my airline stock when it was at .02....sucks to be you..and that is MOST of you!!!! LOL

I am about to hit .21/share and it is going up about 4 cents a day. Should go up a great deal in the next 2 weeks as I add bigger jets with longer routes..

I would LOVE to get fuel at 50 bucks a shot... cheapest I have seen or bought at was 400.00 And it seems they usually only get down that low in the early am eastern US time.. between 2 and 9 am...

If it hits under 400 per 1000, feel free to send me a text message at (513) 377-2366. :) I can play the game from my cell phone and am not at my computer all day.. I check as often as I remember when I am out, but if it happens and I am sleeping (those rare couple hours a day) I will be awoken by the text message sound...

Thanks

- Greg

I was unable to find yours until today. My company is up to a 1.00 a share now. Climbing like 5 cents a day or more.

Heretic

Resource contributor
Country
germany
Somehow, I can't get rid of AM... *Grr*

Also: Airline Empires >>>>>>>>> Airline Manager

Country
us-arizona
I am still at a humble 33 planes. I have been too busy trying to get my latest plane done. Tight on time. I am going to go on a shopping spree soon and buy some more birds!

Whats cool is figuring out a cool 'location' system. Like one evening, I bought planes that would specifically handle France, hops from the major cities in France, and then connections to Paris to major cities nearby. Turboprops and some CRJ's mostly.

Country
us-utah
My stock value is up to $17.40 but I can still not get pax points to save my life. The only way is through achievements or to buy them apparently. :rolleyes:

Country
england
My stock value is up to $17.40 but I can still not get pax points to save my life. The only way is through achievements or to buy them apparently. :rolleyes:

Have you read the Pax Points FAQ?

How do I earn pax bonus?
"Pax bonus is earned randomly while executing your flights. As stated above, the frequency at which you receive pax points is influenced by your reputation, catering, staff morale, C-checks, repairs. Keeping all those factors in mind, it is still a chance per launch, meaning you can get none for an entire day/week/month and a lot on other days.

The most pax points are earned when your overall reputation is 100%, crew morale is 100%, you use the most expensive catering and all your flights are advertised on billboards on all major airports (Most expensive advertising). Also perform your C-checks and repairs as soon as possible.

I spent my start up 100 points unwisely, but have now accured 138 points with the aim of getting enough points to start shipping cargo.

David

Last edited: