- Messages
- 15
- Country

My question is about the Alpha Channel Usage. I am puting gates in at my home airport in seattle. It is going to be released as freeware. The gates are animated for diffrent types of aircraft. While I finished placing the gates around the terminal, I though about the ground scenery. In other words, the lines that are painted on the ground. I know you can make yellow lines through AFCAD, but thats all you can do. I was wondering if I could use an Alpha Channel to place red safetly lines and stop lines by my gates. If I think I know what I am doing, I belive it would basically work like this. I would make a simple polygon in gmax and texture it with an alpha channel. I would then place it with my gates at ground level in Flight Sim. My hope would be to have the diffrent lines added to the tarmac in Flight Sim, but not to destroy the look of the tarmac. Is this even possible? Any thought are appreciated.
Thanks,
Wes
Thanks,
Wes

