• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Always Something To Change Or Fix.

Messages
106
Country
unitedstates
I have this problem with airports I redo for use on my own setup.
Everytime I use a project airport that I thought I had done as well and accurate within my available resources I always notice some little detail to change or correct. Anyone else go through this? In P3D 4
 
I'm trying to fix gates and parking in a screwed up Orbx freeware airport. kmdt. I need two more jet ways, can't copy and paste the ones included. Why?
 
That is something that Orbx would need to answer. We can only guess the reason "why".
 
Back
Top