• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FS2004 Creating rivers

Messages
64
Country
unitedkingdom
Hello,

I'm trying to correct the river Clyde in FS2004, since Microsoft didn't do it very well. I would like to know what the easiest way is, to create a river for FS2004. I could use SBuilder and draw lines and polygons, however the river Clyde is 176km long and I don't have too much time to allocate to such a "project". So is there any easier way to do it?
 
Hello,

I'm trying to correct the river Clyde in FS2004, since Microsoft didn't do it very well. I would like to know what the easiest way is, to create a river for FS2004. I could use SBuilder and draw lines and polygons, however the river Clyde is 176km long and I don't have too much time to allocate to such a "project". So is there any easier way to do it?

Hi

Try using River GIS Data from free sources. Then you can convert the .shp shapefile of the river if available to surfer.bln with Sbuilder X

Then you load the .bln file into sbuilder fs9 and you should have the completed river, just assign the water type to it and compile
 
Back
Top