- Messages
- 18
- Country

hello,
Since I prefer things to be simple and straightforward, I’ve written a Python alternative to the popular Addon Linker. It works on the same principle — removing and adding “directory junctions,” i.e., folder links from and to the community folder.
The manager is fully customizable and free to use. The question is whether anyone is actually interested in it. If so, I’ll compile an .exe; otherwise, I’ll just use the manager for myself.
Here's a screenshot of the interface:
Since I prefer things to be simple and straightforward, I’ve written a Python alternative to the popular Addon Linker. It works on the same principle — removing and adding “directory junctions,” i.e., folder links from and to the community folder.
The manager is fully customizable and free to use. The question is whether anyone is actually interested in it. If so, I’ll compile an .exe; otherwise, I’ll just use the manager for myself.
Here's a screenshot of the interface: