• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

EGLL Scenery

Messages
25
Country
unitedkingdom
At some stage in adding files to my FSX, I lost the ability to receive the EGLL ILS 09R/09L in the cockpits of all my FSX add-ons. Once I got inside the airfield boundary the ILS 09R/09L signals were there! Strangely, the ILS for 27R/27L was still there and radiating out to the correct distance.

Since this started I've puzzled and fiddled to resolve the problem without any success, and tried to sort out where the conflict is happening. I thought the problem might be in the NavAID.txt file but that doesn't seem to be the problem. I changed the co-ordinates of each individual ILS at Heathrow in that file to the correct lat & long positions, and then uninstalled various add-on files I'd got in the scenery file for airfields around the area. None of this has worked. I'd been using UK2000 EGLL Extreme and, thinking this might be the problem, uninstalled it, and used Mega Airports - EGLL, but the problem still exists! I've done many registry cleans as well.

I have FSX + SPs 1 & 2, use PMDG & Aerosoft products, LVL-D, QualityWings and Majestic aircraft. I have a NVIDIA graphics card with 2GB of memory and a fast CPU.

I'm at a complete loss as to where to go next to resolve this so any suggestion and help would be appreciated.

Regards.

TERRY GALE
UK
 
Back
Top