- Messages
- 96
- Country

Hello
I am developing an ultra light under blender 2.93. when I export it for msfs 2020 with the addon io_scen_gltf2_msfs (link of SDK), without the textures, it works, but as soon as I apply the textures (standard msfs material texture 2048x2048 jpg or png) I get this error message, the .bin file is created but not the .gltf file.
Message:
Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:\Blender 2.93\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scene_gltf2_msfs\__init__.py", line 713, in execute
return gltf2_blender_export.save(context, export_settings)
File "D:\Blender 2.93\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scene_gltf2_msfs\blender\exp\gltf2_blender_export.py", line 49, in save
json, buffer = __export(export_settings)
File "D:\Blender 2.93\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scene_gltf2_msfs\blender\exp\gltf2_blender_export.py", line 68, in __export
exporter.finalize_images()
File "D:\Blender 2.93\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scene_gltf2_msfs\blender\exp\gltf2_blender_gltf2_exporter.py", line 228, in finalize_images
subprocess.run(
File "D:\Blender 2.93\2.93\python\lib\subprocess.py", line 505, in run
with Popen(*popenargs, **kwargs) as process:
File "D:\Blender 2.93\2.93\python\lib\subprocess.py", line 951, in __init__
self._execute_child(args, executable, preexec_fn, close_fds,
File "D:\Blender 2.93\2.93\python\lib\subprocess.py", line 1420, in _execute_child
hp, ht, pid, tid = _winapi.CreateProcess(executable, args,
OSError: [WinError 87] Paramètre incorrect
location: <unknown location>:-1
Thanks in advance for your help
Patrick
I am developing an ultra light under blender 2.93. when I export it for msfs 2020 with the addon io_scen_gltf2_msfs (link of SDK), without the textures, it works, but as soon as I apply the textures (standard msfs material texture 2048x2048 jpg or png) I get this error message, the .bin file is created but not the .gltf file.
Message:
Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:\Blender 2.93\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scene_gltf2_msfs\__init__.py", line 713, in execute
return gltf2_blender_export.save(context, export_settings)
File "D:\Blender 2.93\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scene_gltf2_msfs\blender\exp\gltf2_blender_export.py", line 49, in save
json, buffer = __export(export_settings)
File "D:\Blender 2.93\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scene_gltf2_msfs\blender\exp\gltf2_blender_export.py", line 68, in __export
exporter.finalize_images()
File "D:\Blender 2.93\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scene_gltf2_msfs\blender\exp\gltf2_blender_gltf2_exporter.py", line 228, in finalize_images
subprocess.run(
File "D:\Blender 2.93\2.93\python\lib\subprocess.py", line 505, in run
with Popen(*popenargs, **kwargs) as process:
File "D:\Blender 2.93\2.93\python\lib\subprocess.py", line 951, in __init__
self._execute_child(args, executable, preexec_fn, close_fds,
File "D:\Blender 2.93\2.93\python\lib\subprocess.py", line 1420, in _execute_child
hp, ht, pid, tid = _winapi.CreateProcess(executable, args,
OSError: [WinError 87] Paramètre incorrect
location: <unknown location>:-1
Thanks in advance for your help
Patrick