• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Forum update

It is not slow here. I use Google Chrome and works perfect and just love it.

Thanks for the update.
 
Hi,

I also like the flags. They are on your profile page already, but let me see if I can show them on the postbit as well.
 
Disagree,

What do I care whether you are English or German, Jew or Arab, black, white or yellow, budhist, protestant, or female:eek::).
I like you or I do not. It is not relevant for FS, or is it?
I just put in where I am at the moment and that is it, but I do not care to give away any other details like that I am a rich homosexual transgender indian female that became an atheist after having become aged, just to mention a few of all those prejudices.
Suggest being able to make your own flag :)whiteflag) if you want a flag at all:stirthepo.

Roby

PS: white flag does not work:(!
 
Hi all,

I have just restored the flags.

Roby, don't worry the flag is optional. But I agree with Tic and others that it's helpful. Sometimes it's helpful to know where somebody is from, for example to understand why the question is not so well written. But you can always leave it empty, or pick the unitednations flag or just choose flag (which gives a white flag with the word flag on it :))
 
Wonderful! Thanks Arno.
One little thing, if it is possible, when the cursor on the flag little text show the country would be good. Since I don't know all the nations in the world by looking at the flag. USA, England, Japan are not the problem. But Switzerland, Sweden or even Italy are quite difficult to recognize.
 
Last edited:
Reply (in the lower right of people's posts) is effectively the same thing as quote.

Indeed that is where it is. Use the Reply link to quote. Use the quick reply for no quote.

Sent from my Sony Xperia with Tapatalk
 
The flags have the country name as alternative text set, I would expect that gives a tooltip. Let me check.
 
I just checked the alt text only becomes a tooltip in some old browsers. From new ones I need to set the title attribute. I'll add that.
 
The flag tooltips are working now as well.
 
Back
Top