• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FS9 Jacksonville International

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
14
Country
unitedstates
Hi all,

I have been updating many of the original Mach-1 Series airports for FS2004. All of it freeware of course.

I need help. I wish to update KJAX as well but I'm only good (kinda) of re-texturing. I have no talent in developing BGL's or editing them. I've completed KPHX, KSLC, KPIT, KSAT, etc. to date.

1. Would love if someone could edit the BGL's and remove the old concourse which in real life is now gone.

2. The Mach-1 team started the new concourse (the curved one) but quit as it was at the time (under construction). Would need someone to complete the curvature of the terminal to where it is present day. Fortunately, the original author has portrayed where this curvature should start & end as he depicted it in the scenery as bulldozed dirt.

I have complete permission from the Mach-1 team (Jaxon) to edit this at will as they have had changes in their lives take them in other areas of interest.

Please if anyone is able to help on this non-commercial adventure it would certainly benefit many who are financially unable, or willing to move past FS2004.

Michael
 

Attachments

  • 757sim.jpg
    757sim.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 181
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top