• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSX install Windows 10

Messages
126
Country
us-louisiana
I have the original disk for fsx and I can install disk 1 it ask for 2 and when it gets to the end of 2 I know it is suppose to ask for disk 1, but it errors out at that point. I have tried everything I know to fix this. Can anyone please help?
 
I'm not a techo but I know there was something about which program folder you're trying to install it in. Mine's installed in C: Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Games ... don't know if that's helpful.
 
Just scrap the disks and go to Steam. Real easy and if you need SDK I'm fairly sure P3D 2 SDK works with it.
 
Just scrap the disks and go to Steam. Real easy and if you need SDK I'm fairly sure P3D 2 SDK works with it.
Only P3D SDK v1.4 will function correctly without errors with FSX: Steam.
 
My bad. I haven't designed in FSX Steam yet. I messed up some scenery layers with an incorrect reinstall. In fact, I have several things messed up. I want to get an M.2 drive for myself for Christmas. I may just back up my custom and hard to find files and do a complete Win 10 rebuild. I want a 1 TB M.2 drive and all it will have are P3D v5, FSX-SE, and if it looks good XP 12 when it is ready.
 
Of course, all I really need to totally abandon FSX-SE would be the A2A Piper Commanche 250. I had the Skylane, Bonanza, and the Commanche for FSX. I already have the 64 bit Skylane and Bonanza on P3D with point hours mostly. I only need the Commanche to complete my A2A fleet. All my other birds and sceneries work with 64 bit P3D.
 
Back
Top