Hi friends
I am using GAMX 1.2 for FSX .. I create a bitmap image 1024x1024 to put there all the small textures for the secondary parts of the aircraft.
Because the function CROP is available.
The problem is that applying the cropped part of the image ... everything is OK in Gmax, but exporting in FSX that's no way to see it....
Seems that the object is displayed with the complete image not the cropped part only. I did not forget to check the "Apply" tag ,after cropping, in the map parameters.
Do you know where is my mistake ?
Thanks a lot for any help ...
ciao
Ennio
I am using GAMX 1.2 for FSX .. I create a bitmap image 1024x1024 to put there all the small textures for the secondary parts of the aircraft.
Because the function CROP is available.
The problem is that applying the cropped part of the image ... everything is OK in Gmax, but exporting in FSX that's no way to see it....
Seems that the object is displayed with the complete image not the cropped part only. I did not forget to check the "Apply" tag ,after cropping, in the map parameters.
Do you know where is my mistake ?
Thanks a lot for any help ...
ciao
Ennio


