- Messages
- 6
- Country

Hello,
I am experiencing a trouble with ground poly showing in FS.
Please have a look to the image linked below: the taxi lines, which have been drawn by Gmax, just look messy when the observer looks at them from a random angle.
The same happens with runway lines, and with the whole ground scenery itself if I am in flight.
Is this a problem of my own video card, which eventually can mitigated by changing some setting, or is it a problem of the scenery that every user will experience?
I am experiencing a trouble with ground poly showing in FS.
Please have a look to the image linked below: the taxi lines, which have been drawn by Gmax, just look messy when the observer looks at them from a random angle.
The same happens with runway lines, and with the whole ground scenery itself if I am in flight.
Is this a problem of my own video card, which eventually can mitigated by changing some setting, or is it a problem of the scenery that every user will experience?
