- Messages
- 10,163
- Country

Hey all,
Presently doing an Experimental. Using the Extra 300 (FSX) airfiles.
My girl spins out TERRIBLY on the ground! It does this already in the Extra 300. But mine is just horrible. I would love to detune it a bit. I can barely taxi the girl. It should handle like a gokart. I get going 10 to 20 knots and she wants to come around real fast....
Any advice? I do not want to mess up the aerodynamics. I have beautiful flat turns going on. So I do not want to mess with 'weather vane' settings.
Bill
Presently doing an Experimental. Using the Extra 300 (FSX) airfiles.
My girl spins out TERRIBLY on the ground! It does this already in the Extra 300. But mine is just horrible. I would love to detune it a bit. I can barely taxi the girl. It should handle like a gokart. I get going 10 to 20 knots and she wants to come around real fast....
Any advice? I do not want to mess up the aerodynamics. I have beautiful flat turns going on. So I do not want to mess with 'weather vane' settings.
Bill


