- Messages
- 3
- Country

Hi there,
I have two problems with FSX sounds: Whenever I edit sroundroll sounds or do new ones, they are not played anymore. I just heared that there may exist some kind of meta data. Does anyone know more? I couldn't find anything in the SDK.
The seconds question is about gyro and fuel pump sounds. How do I set the part of the soundfile, that should be looped?
Thank you very much in advance for your help!
Greetings,
Marcel
I have two problems with FSX sounds: Whenever I edit sroundroll sounds or do new ones, they are not played anymore. I just heared that there may exist some kind of meta data. Does anyone know more? I couldn't find anything in the SDK.
The seconds question is about gyro and fuel pump sounds. How do I set the part of the soundfile, that should be looped?
Thank you very much in advance for your help!
Greetings,
Marcel