- Messages
- 173
- Country

I have a .dae file for an aircraft I am working on, I want to export .mdl with model converter x.
I receive this error
this is my current export settings
I need help installing SDK. I have read the forums , wiki , and have spoken with =rk= about the situation here are some screenshots of errors I receive. I have FSX with Acceleration Pack installed, I also have Prepar3d v1.4 SDK.
Here are the errors I get when trying to download the links for either SP1A or SP2 .
Do I need the Deluxe edition to make an .mdl file? Can someone please guide me in the right direction. Like I said before I have the .dae file for the model, if anyone would like to simply take a look at it export to .mdl and zip it back... I would be very grateful , so I don't have to figure out all this SDK nonsense
lol 
I receive this error
this is my current export settings
I need help installing SDK. I have read the forums , wiki , and have spoken with =rk= about the situation here are some screenshots of errors I receive. I have FSX with Acceleration Pack installed, I also have Prepar3d v1.4 SDK.
Here are the errors I get when trying to download the links for either SP1A or SP2 .
Do I need the Deluxe edition to make an .mdl file? Can someone please guide me in the right direction. Like I said before I have the .dae file for the model, if anyone would like to simply take a look at it export to .mdl and zip it back... I would be very grateful , so I don't have to figure out all this SDK nonsense


