- Messages
- 10,163
- Country

Hey all,
I use Aircraft Airfile Manager V2.2.
I am trying to import (Copy/Paste) a section of another planes VTail into another AIR file and for some reason, it will not paste. Not available, grayed out, will not work, doesnt work no matter what I say, etc. Control-V, nor 'Paste' option in menu works.
I also tried to create a new section (1206 Vertical Stabilizer) and that didnt happen, no way to add/create a new section.
Am I missing something? I remember doing this in the past. Have times changed?
I use Aircraft Airfile Manager V2.2.
I am trying to import (Copy/Paste) a section of another planes VTail into another AIR file and for some reason, it will not paste. Not available, grayed out, will not work, doesnt work no matter what I say, etc. Control-V, nor 'Paste' option in menu works.
I also tried to create a new section (1206 Vertical Stabilizer) and that didnt happen, no way to add/create a new section.
Am I missing something? I remember doing this in the past. Have times changed?

