• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FS2004 Missing photoscenery tiles

Messages
37
Country
us-utah
I'm creating a photoscenery background for my personal conversion of the FSX Flightport.de Koblenz-Winningen Airport EDRK. For some inexplicable reason, despite having produced valid bitmaps over the entire desired photocoverage area, when I load the scenery in the sim, four of my twelve tiles don't appear at all - the westernmost column and the top of the middle remaining column. The same tiles also don't appear when I try to recompile the scenery - there must be something wrong that I don't understand. Please help.
I'm attaching the photoscenery in question and the relevant ini files that got fed to resample.exe.
 

Attachments

Testing reveals that something is excluding the single tile north of the airport - what on earth can exclude photoscenery? I honestly know of nothing... but I'd like to know better.
Seems the westernmost three tiles won't show up no matter what I do to the scenery...
 
Back
Top