- Messages
- 1,032
- Country

Does anyone know of any tools that can help me geolocate my buildings slightly east about 100m?
Basically the default Brisbane region in FSX is off to the east by about 100m. My scenery is all properly geolocated for the real world location which works fine with other properly located scenery packages (i.e. the CBD of the city is between two river banks), however I need to be able to shift all of my buildings about 100m eastward so buildings aren't floating in the river under FSX default scenery.
Does anyone know of a tool that can calculate a shift in lat/lon data easily? I'll need to run some software over my XML placement files to do the calculation anyway. It'd be so nice though if there were a tool for FS that can allow you to loop select a bunch of buildings and move them.
Sorry for a silly question, been a few years since I've done any FS work and not sure what tools are available now.
Basically the default Brisbane region in FSX is off to the east by about 100m. My scenery is all properly geolocated for the real world location which works fine with other properly located scenery packages (i.e. the CBD of the city is between two river banks), however I need to be able to shift all of my buildings about 100m eastward so buildings aren't floating in the river under FSX default scenery.
Does anyone know of a tool that can calculate a shift in lat/lon data easily? I'll need to run some software over my XML placement files to do the calculation anyway. It'd be so nice though if there were a tool for FS that can allow you to loop select a bunch of buildings and move them.
Sorry for a silly question, been a few years since I've done any FS work and not sure what tools are available now.

