- Messages
- 53
- Country

Hi everyone!
I had prepared a series of C172 livery packs for MSFS2020 which I was hoping to launch for MSFS2024 as well, but it seems that Asobo has changed quite a bit to the default models due to the use of dynamic liveries. The liveries look wonderful in MSFS2020 and are working fine though. I'm reading the SDK as we speak to see if I can use the ones already created, but, as a creative, I'm getting a bit lost in the programmers wording of the SDK. Has anyone cracked the code yet who's willing to point me in the right direction?
I had prepared a series of C172 livery packs for MSFS2020 which I was hoping to launch for MSFS2024 as well, but it seems that Asobo has changed quite a bit to the default models due to the use of dynamic liveries. The liveries look wonderful in MSFS2020 and are working fine though. I'm reading the SDK as we speak to see if I can use the ones already created, but, as a creative, I'm getting a bit lost in the programmers wording of the SDK. Has anyone cracked the code yet who's willing to point me in the right direction?