Expect the blue loading bar to get to the very end and for MSFS to appear to hang.
If you can wait (and it took me about 20 minutes) MSFS will eventually get into the main menu but you do have to wait (and no guarantees that you will get in either, I've only tried it once)
forums.flightsimulator.com
Edit: One work around posted in the forum is once the blue bar has reached the end disconnect the internet. I've just tried this and I went straight into the main menu. I reconnected the internet and I was able to load a flight. Again, no guarantees.
If you can wait (and it took me about 20 minutes) MSFS will eventually get into the main menu but you do have to wait (and no guarantees that you will get in either, I've only tried it once)
Server issues today?
Now I’m scared to try again lol. I hope you get your stuff sorted out, that sucks!
forums.flightsimulator.com
Edit: One work around posted in the forum is once the blue bar has reached the end disconnect the internet. I've just tried this and I went straight into the main menu. I reconnected the internet and I was able to load a flight. Again, no guarantees.

