• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

MsFS2004: Shadows on the ground

Messages
1
Country
ukraine
Hello all users. At first: pardon for my English-I`m not the Englishman. I`m msfs2004 user, and I a little engaged in creation of LC for MsFS2004. And the second thing: I have not many experience and in this connection I want to start discussion together about next: msfs2004 as You know contain next files: env_dawn, env_dusk, env_highmoon, env_lowmoon, env_newmoon, env_highnoon, env_lowsun, env_midsun, env_overcast, env_postdusk, env_predawn into scenery-world-texture.
And You may be mоrе then onсe notice msfs change color of "water" files when overcast or unclouded. As I understood MsFS can change the texture of tone and reflection on the water(am I right?). If into MsFS2004 can change the view surface of airport(when rain as example) by change of textures, may be possible to get shadows on the ground by same method of texture change.
What are You think about shadow texture changes? Let's think together. Does anyone else have ideas about shadows on the ground? Please, post Your comments, You are welcome. Thank You in advance.​
Best Regards!​
 
Last edited:
Back
Top