- Messages
- 352
- Country

Hopefully I posted this in the correct group.
I belong to a flight sim group where every Sunday we participate in a group flight. I created several unique liveries for the individuals in the group, primarily C-172's and XCub's. I mimicked the aircraft.cfg file as closely as possible with the originals and the only changes are unique to those aircraft. Each member has a full complement of each other's aircraft, and they are all current.
Up until two(?) updates ago everything was working great! Each member would fly their "own" aircraft and be seen as clearly theirs from everyone else's perspective.
Now the substitutions are all whacked! A unique 172 can show up as ANY 172. A unique XCub can show up as ANY XCub. Furthermore, an aircraft on floats will show up to other players as one on wheels but elevated as if it was on floats!
Is there a setting or command in the aircraft.cfg file, or any other config file I'm overlooking? What has changed since two updates ago?
We're trying another experiment with it today. If it still fails, I'll post an image of what we see today.
Any suggestions, comments or help would be appreciated.
UPDATE. We flew as a group today, 4 float plane aircraft. All of the aircraft on my end and one other player were correct for each pilot and they were all on floats. Two other pilots did not see everyone else’s planes correctly, (livery) and my aircraft was on wheels but hovering over the ground as if it was on floats.
TB2
I belong to a flight sim group where every Sunday we participate in a group flight. I created several unique liveries for the individuals in the group, primarily C-172's and XCub's. I mimicked the aircraft.cfg file as closely as possible with the originals and the only changes are unique to those aircraft. Each member has a full complement of each other's aircraft, and they are all current.
Up until two(?) updates ago everything was working great! Each member would fly their "own" aircraft and be seen as clearly theirs from everyone else's perspective.
Now the substitutions are all whacked! A unique 172 can show up as ANY 172. A unique XCub can show up as ANY XCub. Furthermore, an aircraft on floats will show up to other players as one on wheels but elevated as if it was on floats!
Is there a setting or command in the aircraft.cfg file, or any other config file I'm overlooking? What has changed since two updates ago?
We're trying another experiment with it today. If it still fails, I'll post an image of what we see today.
Any suggestions, comments or help would be appreciated.
UPDATE. We flew as a group today, 4 float plane aircraft. All of the aircraft on my end and one other player were correct for each pilot and they were all on floats. Two other pilots did not see everyone else’s planes correctly, (livery) and my aircraft was on wheels but hovering over the ground as if it was on floats.
TB2
Attachments
Last edited: