• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Need Help with "Events" (on Delphi)

Messages
2
Country
russia
Hello All!

Could you please help me with SimConnect and Delphi?

Our team creating new economic "simulator" as fly-net or fseconomy.
As usualy - we have a lot of ideas, but almost haven't knowledges, so each of us is learning everything from a very begining. :)

Now I'm trying to create some "program" using Delphi to get data from FSX and send it back to sim.
I'm already finished with getting data like "speed", "altitude", "flaps" and so on.
I'm also create refuel and reload of payload stuff.

And I'm totally stuck trying to create failures. I need "break" engine and other systems of my plane in sim.
As far as I understand - I need to sent some "engine 1 failure Event " to Sim(like TOGGLE_VACUUM_FAILURE or TOGGLE_ENGINE1_FAILURE), but I have no ideas how can I perform this.
Already trying to read SDK, it's really headache cause English - isn't my native. And I still haven't clue on sending events.

Could you please post any Delphi example regardind this "failure events"?
Not a whole prog - just a several strings how to turn on one of this failures.

Any help will be very appreciated.

Thank you.
 
Hi Dick,

Thanx for you answer!

I'm already digging through this site, but without luck yet.

I think my main problem that my programming seniority is only 5 days, and I need step-by-step explanations. :o
 
Back
Top