I am designing a fictitious airport named Minhad Air Base (ICAO: OMDM) located near Dubai International Airport (ICAO: OMDB). I want to include the following in my custom airport:
1) An aircraft Hangar with opening and Closing doors based on NAV Radio frequency
2) Taxi lights that will turn on and off based on NAV Radio frequency, to prevent Runway Incursions at the airport.
3) Airport Announcements that will play a sound at a pre defined time.
Also I need to know the following:
1) What is tweaked FS9 Model?
2)What is BGL lights, MDL Tweaker?
3)Can I use (CAT) Conditional Animation Tool in FSX.
4)What is Effects Controller & Conditional Effect Placement
Any help appreciated
Thanks
DreamAero
1) An aircraft Hangar with opening and Closing doors based on NAV Radio frequency
2) Taxi lights that will turn on and off based on NAV Radio frequency, to prevent Runway Incursions at the airport.
3) Airport Announcements that will play a sound at a pre defined time.
Also I need to know the following:
1) What is tweaked FS9 Model?
2)What is BGL lights, MDL Tweaker?
3)Can I use (CAT) Conditional Animation Tool in FSX.
4)What is Effects Controller & Conditional Effect Placement
Any help appreciated
Thanks
DreamAero


