Hi guys
I have some scenery objects that are failing to display properly (see pic). I have identified these objects using LWM viewer to be part of "FS9_CUSTOM_BUILDINGS_SS_2.BGL). This bgl + texture files are present in my sim in libraries labelled "EZ scenery library, Static Objects Library, and VOZ EZ scenery Libarary". in LWM viewer they show correctly with the appropriate texture, howere in the sim they show as a grey object and I get scenery library warnings on startup. I am confused......
Andrew
I have some scenery objects that are failing to display properly (see pic). I have identified these objects using LWM viewer to be part of "FS9_CUSTOM_BUILDINGS_SS_2.BGL). This bgl + texture files are present in my sim in libraries labelled "EZ scenery library, Static Objects Library, and VOZ EZ scenery Libarary". in LWM viewer they show correctly with the appropriate texture, howere in the sim they show as a grey object and I get scenery library warnings on startup. I am confused......
Andrew
