- Messages
- 51
- Country

Hi! I've been using FSX for only a couple of months and right now i'm working on building my home town airport for FSX.
I have some experiance with FS9 and i've built about six sceneries for it. I've been using very simple and old tools like EOD (Easy object designer), FSSC etc. These programs are made for fs2002 and under, and are very limited but i've done my best to design the airport as accurate as i can. I found it is possible to create sceneries for FSX with these programs as well!
Screen:
And now to my issue! This scenery includes some obstacles, right now i'm working on a tv-transmitter (about 100m high) and a couple of wind turbines. My issue is a solution for lightning, red and bright obstacle lightning. In real life, the wind turbines has a slow blinking light and the tv transmitter has a steady glow.
As i mentioned i'm using very limited program to make my scenery, there is infact lamp objects in EOD but the visibility of these lights are way to weak.
Is there any way to place a single light object at a desired altitude? Is it possible to create a .fx-file and place it with ez-scenery?
Any other ideas? Help me out please!
Regards
Navid Hashemi
I have some experiance with FS9 and i've built about six sceneries for it. I've been using very simple and old tools like EOD (Easy object designer), FSSC etc. These programs are made for fs2002 and under, and are very limited but i've done my best to design the airport as accurate as i can. I found it is possible to create sceneries for FSX with these programs as well!
Screen:
And now to my issue! This scenery includes some obstacles, right now i'm working on a tv-transmitter (about 100m high) and a couple of wind turbines. My issue is a solution for lightning, red and bright obstacle lightning. In real life, the wind turbines has a slow blinking light and the tv transmitter has a steady glow.
As i mentioned i'm using very limited program to make my scenery, there is infact lamp objects in EOD but the visibility of these lights are way to weak.
Is there any way to place a single light object at a desired altitude? Is it possible to create a .fx-file and place it with ez-scenery?
Any other ideas? Help me out please!
Regards
Navid Hashemi
