I seem to have an issue at MBPV, Providenciales. The time shows as UTC-4, when it should be UTC-5. It seems to be a narrow area, since MBNC, about 20 miles east shows correctly as UTC-5, and if I slew north, south or west about 20 miles give or take the local time again is correct. It is the same with or without any add on timezone files (FSX-DST, or, TzFiles04).
I have tried understanding the BGLComp sdk, but, it is not something I have ever done. I am anticipating an xml along the lines of:
<TimeZone
latitudeMinimum="N21.0"
latitudeMaximum="N23.0"
longitudeMinimum="W73.0"
longitudeMaximum="W72.0"
timedeviation="300"
priority="0"
daylightSavings="USA"
daylightSavingsTimeShift="60"
daylightSavingsStartDayOfYearBase="100"
daylightSavingsStartDayOfWeek="SUNDAY"
daylightSavingsEndDayOfYearBase="261"
daylightSavingsEndDayOfWeek="SUNDAY"/>
But, do not know what I should do to actually compile a file.
Any help or input appreciated.
Joe
I have tried understanding the BGLComp sdk, but, it is not something I have ever done. I am anticipating an xml along the lines of:
<TimeZone
latitudeMinimum="N21.0"
latitudeMaximum="N23.0"
longitudeMinimum="W73.0"
longitudeMaximum="W72.0"
timedeviation="300"
priority="0"
daylightSavings="USA"
daylightSavingsTimeShift="60"
daylightSavingsStartDayOfYearBase="100"
daylightSavingsStartDayOfWeek="SUNDAY"
daylightSavingsEndDayOfYearBase="261"
daylightSavingsEndDayOfWeek="SUNDAY"/>
But, do not know what I should do to actually compile a file.
Any help or input appreciated.
Joe

