• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Photoreal Inf File ?

Messages
1
Country
australia
Hello everyone,

I have been away from flightsim for several years now and I just started on some basic photoreal scenery and have clean forgot how to make a new Inf file so I can use a waterblend mask.

I do remember you can use the Original Tif , blendmask.tif & Water Blendmask.tif but that's about all I remember.

Any help with even a very basic Inf file to use with FSX SKD would be a great help.

Thanks in advance.
Tony
 
I usually just grab my .inf examples straight from the SDK folder. I'm away from my FS rig at the moment, so I can't tell you exactly what the name of the folder is, but as I recall it should be fairly obvious.

Just copy and paste the contents of the .inf, fill in the appropriate file names, and you're off to the races!

bmart
 
Back
Top