• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Programmer wanted (for ATC phrase player)

igr

Messages
113
I started to do a program for students of Aicraft - ATC communication. The program is not in C language but I need to find somebody who could make .exe program to play .gvp and to be executable from Windows CMD console. The file should obtain list of files to play. Main wave file contains markers of places, where the players stops to play main file and starts to play inserted files. Exactly like it is in manual of ATC Voicepack SDK. Actually I have found a programmer, but he is ill so it looks he will not have time. And I don't know how long it could take till he could. I depend on a programmer, because I would like to start composing sentences. If somebody would be here courageous, having time for free, I would appreciate it.

Example of playing a file:
Phrase in main file:
“<agent>, <callsign> ready at <runway>, <departure_vfr>.”
Word in <> is token (marker) which refers to play next files.
Phrase as to be played at run time:
“Boeing Tower, Cessna November 7 0 0 Mike Sierra, ready at Runway 1 3 Right, departing to the north.”
(November 7 0 0 Mike Sierra are first files inserted in main file, and the other files are later)
 
Back
Top