Hi,
I want to use Visual C++ to create AI controlled aircraft that show up on a radar screen in multi player mode. I have used Visual C# to do this but the planes do not show up on the radar. I can run C++ and do it from the command line, but I want to use a GUI to do it. The first problem I have in Visual C++ is that it seems my SimConnect.lib file is not being read even though I have it in the properties area under the linker and command line section. If anybody has a solution I would like to hear it.
SteveB44
I want to use Visual C++ to create AI controlled aircraft that show up on a radar screen in multi player mode. I have used Visual C# to do this but the planes do not show up on the radar. I can run C++ and do it from the command line, but I want to use a GUI to do it. The first problem I have in Visual C++ is that it seems my SimConnect.lib file is not being read even though I have it in the properties area under the linker and command line section. If anybody has a solution I would like to hear it.
SteveB44
