• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSX Some traffic are not displayed...

Hi,

I made 10 J3 Cub traffics at 77S Airfield, but only 3 traffics are displayed and running well... What happened to this?
The Airfield are relative small, but enough to accomodate more than 10 Piper J3 Cub. Are there probably any limitation of maximum traffic there? Can anybody help me to fix this...

Regards.

gadgets

Resource contributor
You haven't given us much to work with.

How many traffic spots are provided at your airport? If only three, then you've probably got your answer. I say probably, because AI are spawned only about an hour before departure - which will also affect how many you see at any time.

If you want all 10 to show all the time and they are just "eye candy", convert your aircraft to a static with SAMM and make and position 10 copies.

Don

How many traffic spots are provided at your airport? If only three, then you've probably got your answer. I say probably, because AI are spawned only about an hour before departure - which will also affect how many you see at any time.

If you want all 10 to show all the time and they are just "eye candy", convert your aircraft to a static with SAMM and make and position 10 copies.

Don

Hi Don - are you quite sure about a/c spawning only an hour before departure ? I ask because all my airfields have AI a/c that only take off, do a circuit and land at 04:00, and they are present at all other times (i.e. they are essentially statics). I just checked one of my airfields at the current time (16:50) and all those a/c are there in position.

tgibson

Resource contributor
I agree with the post above - my "static AI" aircraft are always visible. For me virtually the only time an AI aircraft is not visible is when it is somewhere else - i.e. out on a flight plan, or trying to get to my airport - taking off from a nearby airport and thus running late (for example).

Just added 4 Cessna 172 a/c to the default FSX 77S which, together with a PA-32 already scheduled, appear and take off and land as scheduled. They 'appear' all day except for when they take off for a circuit and land.

Don
I don't know how many spot there, as i see it, there are spacious parking for more than 10 airplanes.

No, i want it flying, not just static display, thank you anyway... :)

The default 77S airfield only has 4 parking spots plus a fuel spot.

Have you added any more spots?

Nice, i didn't modified any code for the airfield. How to add more spots?

Regards.

Last edited: