Using: FSX-SE, Win10
This may not be the place to ask the question but somebody in this forum may have experienced the problem that could help, be it flight simming or not
.
Until yesterday everything worked perfectly, then I lost sound. I solved that this morning with help from a Win10 help site.
Now I have the audio back for music, commercials, etc. but not for ATC voice interactions. The screen shows them but no audio.
This may not be the place to ask the question but somebody in this forum may have experienced the problem that could help, be it flight simming or not
.
Until yesterday everything worked perfectly, then I lost sound. I solved that this morning with help from a Win10 help site.
Now I have the audio back for music, commercials, etc. but not for ATC voice interactions. The screen shows them but no audio.

