• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Step-by-Step for adding USGS Ortho

Messages
12
Country
us-nevada
Is there a tutorial somewhere for adding USGS Ortho imagery to FSX? Looked around and all I can find is how to add commercial sources. I would like to find something along those lines so I can distribute freeware.

Thanks in advance for any help...
 
Thanks... I saw this video before. Didn't know I could apply it to FSX use.

Can Scbuilder import these GeoTiffs to use with that tool and compile from there?
 
Did you get this all figured out? I recently ortho-textured an entire city, so I can help out if you still need it.
 
Back
Top