- Messages
- 502
- Country

Hi Folks,
Can anyone talk to me about terrain light maps - not the technical aspects - just the artistic ones... I'm most familiar with PSP9 but I can use Gimp or PSE as well... I've looked real close at the example provided in the SDK... What techniques have yielded the best results ??? Suggested coloring - etc etc etc ??? I noted that the lights in the Buffalo example are all different shapes and look unique - so it wasn't just a cookie cutter light stamp... Any input - most welcome...
Regards,
Scott
Can anyone talk to me about terrain light maps - not the technical aspects - just the artistic ones... I'm most familiar with PSP9 but I can use Gimp or PSE as well... I've looked real close at the example provided in the SDK... What techniques have yielded the best results ??? Suggested coloring - etc etc etc ??? I noted that the lights in the Buffalo example are all different shapes and look unique - so it wasn't just a cookie cutter light stamp... Any input - most welcome...
Regards,
Scott