- Messages
- 2,388
- Country

I have a pilot sitting in a plane. He has the wrong hat and jacket on. I would like to change it from , say.... Army to Marine. In PSP I can change colors and even replace the emblem on the hat.
All looks well, but in game the colors looks screwy to say the least.
Someone told me that I first have to change the bmp to a TGA, (something to do with the alpha channel) make my changes, and change it back to a dxtbmp ONLY in CXTBMP, not in my PSP.
Of course, I was not told step by step procedures so I really have messed up.
How might I procede? Bob
All looks well, but in game the colors looks screwy to say the least.
Someone told me that I first have to change the bmp to a TGA, (something to do with the alpha channel) make my changes, and change it back to a dxtbmp ONLY in CXTBMP, not in my PSP.
Of course, I was not told step by step procedures so I really have messed up.
How might I procede? Bob
