• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSX Transparency problem

Messages
135
Country
germany
Hello,

I have set some parts of my model transparency but may I did a failure.
It seems to be transparent, I can see trough the transparency parts to the other side, but the objects, which are inside of the model in the room are not visible in fsx. Anybody an idea to this problem?

thanks

regards comy.
 
This is a heavy topic here. Myself I made Oslo Gardermoen quite well with all those glass gates, but are scared to venture into such an effort again. But I am about to (but thx God, with only 5 gates).

I came up with a solution many others here used, but the topic is still confusing.

I found one post VERY interesting. It looks like what I did myself, but have to (again) give this a go. I think this thread is excellent, and onto something.

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63370&highlight=Draw+order

Cheers,
:stirthepo
 
I am happy to help if you provide me the model and the texture.
I found that the transparency problem is sometime confusing. The solution is not the same to each model.
 
Back
Top