• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

where to find objects for fsx

Messages
22
Country
france
Hello
I would like to enrich the FSX object library, but I know where to find them and how to install them.
Thank you all for your help
 
Good evening and thank you for the answer, I know this site but that's not what I'm looking for, I would like objects such as airplanes etc... to enrich my ADE library.
Have a good evening
 
Do a search at the file libraries at flightsim.com and other major sites for "library objects" (without the quotes).
 
Hi, I found since 2011 on this site not only sceneries for some airports but also hints for libraries ;)
You could also try http://flightsim.com/, where you could search for fsx-libraries.
tgibson now was quicker:cool:
 
little question I placed hot air balloons on a scene, they are the one in the fsx libraries.
I see what are static is it possible to make them mount? and if so how to proceed.
Thank you
 
No, library objects are static, unless they include some animation built into the model.
 
You can put them in your scenery as I have done on our vacation village in Austria. But they go around only at winter time;).
 

Attachments

  • Balloon_summer.jpg
    Balloon_summer.jpg
    484.4 KB · Views: 223
  • Balloon_winter.jpg
    Balloon_winter.jpg
    751 KB · Views: 189
Back
Top