Arrrggg. Wasted too much time on this already.
Does anyone know where the Prepar3d document is located?
The FSX one is easy to find, it's in SDK folder and called fsxsdk.chm but I can't find the one in the Prepar3d sdk folder. I've done this before and last time it was a bugger to find too. Problem is I've forgetton where it was.
EDIT: Finally found it. It's included in the Prepar3d learning centre document that comes with p3d.
The Prepar3d sdk documentation manual can be found in
c:\program files(x86)\lockheed martin\Prepar3d v3\learning centre.chm
Does anyone know where the Prepar3d document is located?
The FSX one is easy to find, it's in SDK folder and called fsxsdk.chm but I can't find the one in the Prepar3d sdk folder. I've done this before and last time it was a bugger to find too. Problem is I've forgetton where it was.
EDIT: Finally found it. It's included in the Prepar3d learning centre document that comes with p3d.
The Prepar3d sdk documentation manual can be found in
c:\program files(x86)\lockheed martin\Prepar3d v3\learning centre.chm



