- Messages
- 4
- Country

Hello! Lately, I've been trying to update my default fsx airac. I found a site (navaid.com) that compiles all the recent airac information (including waypoints, VORs, and airports) information into .gpx files. They also give out a program that coverts these .gpx files into .kml files. After downloading the program, and converting the .gpx into .kml, I switched the .kml extension into a .xml. Then, I tried opening the .xml in ADE9X, but it gave me the following error:
ScruffyDuck Scenery Design Engine Compiling
Using BglComp....
Parsing document: C:\MSFS\FS Design Tools\Airport Design Editor 9x\FSX\work\loadFrom.xml
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2309: kml is NOT a valid token!
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2016: Invalid element found <kml>, skipping!
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2032: XML Parse Error! Element tree follows:
ERROR:
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2309: Document is NOT a valid token!
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2016: Invalid element found <Document>, skipping!
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2032: XML Parse Error! Element tree follows:
ERROR:
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2309: LookAt is NOT a valid token!
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2016: Invalid element found <LookAt>, skipping!
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2032: XML Parse Error! Element tree follows:
ERROR:
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2021: No master file token <FSDATA> identified, stopping!
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2034: XML Parse Fatal Error (line, column, error)
ERROR: 5, 11, Unspecified error
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2430: Unrecoverable error parsing XML!
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2006: Parse failed (0x80004005)
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2003: Failed to process file: C:\MSFS\FS Design Tools\Airport Design Editor 9x\FSX\work\loadFrom.xml
Clearly, I can't open the .xml into ADE9X. I would want to convert it into a .bgl file, for my personal use in the sim. I've tried dropping the .xml into bglcomp.exe, but no .bgl files came out. If anyone knows what the issue is, or anything i did wrong, please let me know.
Thanks in advance!
-Will Kasdan
ScruffyDuck Scenery Design Engine Compiling
Using BglComp....
Parsing document: C:\MSFS\FS Design Tools\Airport Design Editor 9x\FSX\work\loadFrom.xml
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2309: kml is NOT a valid token!
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2016: Invalid element found <kml>, skipping!
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2032: XML Parse Error! Element tree follows:
ERROR:
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2309: Document is NOT a valid token!
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2016: Invalid element found <Document>, skipping!
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2032: XML Parse Error! Element tree follows:
ERROR:
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2309: LookAt is NOT a valid token!
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2016: Invalid element found <LookAt>, skipping!
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2032: XML Parse Error! Element tree follows:
ERROR:
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2021: No master file token <FSDATA> identified, stopping!
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2034: XML Parse Fatal Error (line, column, error)
ERROR: 5, 11, Unspecified error
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2430: Unrecoverable error parsing XML!
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2006: Parse failed (0x80004005)
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2003: Failed to process file: C:\MSFS\FS Design Tools\Airport Design Editor 9x\FSX\work\loadFrom.xml
Clearly, I can't open the .xml into ADE9X. I would want to convert it into a .bgl file, for my personal use in the sim. I've tried dropping the .xml into bglcomp.exe, but no .bgl files came out. If anyone knows what the issue is, or anything i did wrong, please let me know.
Thanks in advance!
-Will Kasdan