Hi Guys,
I'm just wondering if XML Placement of a model affects the FPS badly as Placing the whole model does?
For example: If you have to place hundreds of street lights in your scenery, which is better?:
1- To use one street light library and place it many times using XML?
or:
2- To duplicate it many times in the 3ds Max and then export it in one MDL?
I think my question isn't clear enough, so I'm really sorry. I wish you understand what I mean!
Wish you reply me.
I'm just wondering if XML Placement of a model affects the FPS badly as Placing the whole model does?
For example: If you have to place hundreds of street lights in your scenery, which is better?:
1- To use one street light library and place it many times using XML?
or:
2- To duplicate it many times in the 3ds Max and then export it in one MDL?
I think my question isn't clear enough, so I'm really sorry. I wish you understand what I mean!
Wish you reply me.
