• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

AIFP 3.2.19

Country
france
Hi, Don
Just was notified when opening AIFP about this latest update.
Did update the software, and am getting following message
"The update control file on the AI Flight Planner server appears to be corrupt. If this situation persists, please post a notice on the fsDevelopper support forum"
Just to let you know
Blue skies
Philippe

Pyscen

Resource contributor
Country
us-texas
Hello...

Getting the same here: "The update control file on the AI Flight Planner server appears to be corrupt. If this situation persists, please post a notice on the FSDeveloper support forum." Though it does not affect the Application workings of, only the update process.

Edit: Only occurring when the "Check for Updates At Startup" is checked under the "Development Releases".

Last edited:

gadgets

Resource contributor
Country
ca-britishcolumbia
Just a little finger trouble last night when updating the control file. It's OK now.

Thanks guys,
Don

Country
unitedkingdom
Just upgraded from AIFP 3.2.18 to 3.2.19 and a problem seems to have arisen! :(

Trying to use 'Traffic & Parking Analyser' which I use on a regular basis. As usual I am using a traffic file (.bgl) created by Traffic X. I am looking at traffic appearing at KPHX as I wanted to check for the appearance of new schedules.

If you look at the first image (from3.2.19) there are multiple instances of the same aircraft. I have never come across this before - they certainly don't exist in the Traffic X schedules.

I rolled back to 3.2.18 and repeated the EXACT same analysis - see the second image - there are no multiple identical schedules.

I have repeated this exercise several times in the last 24 hours to make sure that it wasn't my schedules but I am convinced that the problem is not with my data.

Any ideas?

[EDIT] Just realised that this effect only seems to be happening on the 'Departures' side of the analysis - is this significant or helpful in finding the cause?

[EDIT 2} I will stay on 3.2.18 until further notice.

[EDIT 3} Just noticed that, in 3.2.19, all of the repeating aircraft only appear on Sunday whereas they should be the same single flight on EVERY day of the week. So I assume this has something to do with the changes that have been made for 'multi-week scheduling' (in which I am not interested, by the way).

AIFP-19.jpg
AIFP-18.jpg

Last edited:

gadgets

Resource contributor
Country
ca-britishcolumbia
Don't recall making any changes (intentionally) in the T&PA. Could you send me the flight plan file set or the traffic file please so I have a decent chance of replicating what you are seeing.

Don

gadgets

Resource contributor
Country
ca-britishcolumbia
I have just uploaded Development Release 3.2.19(a). The problem you discovered was related to the multi-week changes implemented several months ago. The issue only applied to files with a daily repeat period, which probably explains why it escaped detection for so long. In any case, 3.2.19(a) seems to resolve the issue.

Don

Country
unitedkingdom
OK Don, I was just about to send you some files for you to test but will have a look at the new version asap.

As always thanks for the prompt attention.

Country
germany
Don sadly past away.

You can find his tools, airports and repaints here @ FSDeveloper or at The Owls Nest.

Send from mobile hence short