• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Evektor Eurostar

bpahe

Resource contributor
Country
sweden
pilotenjb0.jpg

By bpahe at 2007-10-28

Country
australia
Ok, so i've been waiting and im still waiting. I really want to fly this plane and don't know how much longer i can wait. Please tell me it isn't that much longer. I thought it was fine the way it was. Please do you have a finish date or estimate yet ?????

Country
unitedkingdom
So how much will this beauty cost?

Surely people can't 'expect' you to just GIVE this huge amount of work away for nothing? And if they do - why???

It looks good - take your time. If it flies anything like the real thing it'll be lovely.

B

bpahe

Resource contributor
Country
sweden
Shhh, I thought I heard something... Was that a Rotax engine starting?

And whats that FAA-inspector doing here, looming outside that hangar? Isn´t that the space where that crazy Swedish guy and the Finn are banging on their homebuilt Eurostar? I wonder what´s going on...

Some more shots here.

Last edited:
Country
australia
WOW this is great and those photos are spectacular! Do you have a estimate on when she will be ready ? Is she close? Ready to roll out? A lot of Questions from a very excited Simmer.

Regards,
MasterPilot.

Country
czechrepublic
Just red on the FSN forum that is hase been uploaded into the library...

Well, if its not a joke Hans. I must say a big Thank you to you and the whole team for this great job. Its one of the best Christmas presents this year ;) We really appreciate all the time you spent developing just to make other happy :)

As my little thing you can expect few repaints of the Czech Eurostars :eek:

Thanks once again

Happy Christmas everyone

bpahe

Resource contributor
Country
sweden
Hi all!

No, no joke at all! :)
It has just been made available (like, 2 minutes ago!) so head over to www.fsnordic.net and fetch it. There will be a paintkit available in a few entities of time (might be days, I guess).

Now, I thought of writing an essay here, but it is late and I´m about to dine with my spouse. So, I just want to point out that Oskari has done far more for making this come alive than me, although he might say other. Anyway, it´s been a collective effort and I hope that you´ll enjoy it.

Merry Christmas to you all!

/hans

Country
czechrepublic
It has also metric gauges, thats awesome :)
I ahve informed the Czech community BTW to spread it ;)

OBR

Country
czechrepublic
Hi, very nice aircraft with really nice 2D panel and VC too. Nice effect with numbers in transpoder.:D The sounds are really like vacuum cleaner - realistic:D and 3D model is nice too. But I found some little flaws, it´s not very frameretes friendly (but I have older computer) and it turns to the left all time, I haven´t flown in Eurostar, but I think that it doesn´t turn so much.

And I have request to you, could you please release paintkit for Eurostar?;)

Thank you once more.

Štěpán

bpahe

Resource contributor
Country
sweden
Hi all and thanks for the input.

Now, please remember - this is a showroom, not a support forum, and no further questions will be answered that are "problem issues". This thread should be used to display development of the project, please respect this.

All the best

/hans

Last edited:

bpahe

Resource contributor
Country
sweden
Hi!

Already there is a repaint out on Avsim, nice! Feel free to post a screenie in this thread, that is, afterall, development! :) I hope to be able to upload the paintkit this evening.

/hans

Country
unitedstates
Enjoy the work of the great and famous 3d artist: HANS :D:D

you did a great job hans. tell your team.

Last edited:
Country
czechrepublic
Hi!

Already there is a repaint out on Avsim, nice! Feel free to post a screenie in this thread, that is, afterall, development! :) I hope to be able to upload the paintkit this evening.

/hans

Its my job :) Will make more repaints as soon you will release the paintkit.

BTW: did some small review on my site http://www.sheva.ic.cz :p

Attachments

• ev-97_panel2.jpg
    ev-97_panel2.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 592
  • ev97lklt.jpg
    ev97lklt.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 502
  • ok-mur11.jpg
    ok-mur11.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 600
Last edited: