Hi all,
Hoping someone can steer me in the right direction, I'm trying to sort a textured LED anti-collision light in MSFS but can't for the life of me get it flashing. Not sure if I'm missing something obvious but it just isn't flashing, I have it emissive, which turns on when the beacons are selected it just doesn't flash.
Is there something I should be setting within Blender to have it flash? Ignore the face the image below has a white beacon. Any tips?? Code I'm using in the exterior xml below:
<Component ID="LED_BEACON" Node="BEACON">
<UseTemplate Name="ASOBO_GT_Material_Emissive_Code">
<EMISSIVE_CODE>(A:LIGHT BEACON ON:1,bool) 1 == if{ 400 } els{ 0 }</EMISSIVE_CODE>
</UseTemplate>
</Component>
Hoping someone can steer me in the right direction, I'm trying to sort a textured LED anti-collision light in MSFS but can't for the life of me get it flashing. Not sure if I'm missing something obvious but it just isn't flashing, I have it emissive, which turns on when the beacons are selected it just doesn't flash.
Is there something I should be setting within Blender to have it flash? Ignore the face the image below has a white beacon. Any tips?? Code I'm using in the exterior xml below:
<Component ID="LED_BEACON" Node="BEACON">
<UseTemplate Name="ASOBO_GT_Material_Emissive_Code">
<EMISSIVE_CODE>(A:LIGHT BEACON ON:1,bool) 1 == if{ 400 } els{ 0 }</EMISSIVE_CODE>
</UseTemplate>
</Component>

