• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Needing to create a VERY basic aircraft for MSFS2020

Country
us-texas
Hello! Kevin from PilotEdge here. I’m looking for someone who can create an aircraft for MSFS2020 from scratch- however I can nearly guarantee this will be the easiest aircraft you have ever made.
The quality can be fairly poor (so beginners are welcome to try) and the aircraft literally just has to look *decent* from a 3rd party perspective (ie it doesn’t need an interior view, a cockpit, or anything)!

In fact, the aircraft that I need doesn’t even need to move or fly, it just has to sit on the ground motionless. No moving parts, nothing. I would even be open to it being 2D if that would be much easier than a 3D model. Please let me know if you’re willing to take on this task!

Country
us-texas
It would seem that way, however I need to be able to load it up as an aircraft (ie MSFS needs to think it’s an airplane) similar to how some people have created cars, boats, bikes, etc….

Country
us-texas
Doesn’t need to move or function. It’s for multiplayer display so it has to load up like an airplane would load up (ie MSFS thinks it’s drawing an airplane but it actually is drawing a static person).

Country
us-texas
In essence, yes, however I’m not so sure that MSFS can know that it’s an AI aircraft in order to get it to inject properly into the sim (on PilotEdge). That’s why I think we may have to have MSFS believe it’s a full on aircraft

Country
australia
Well honestly I haven't messed around with injection but I'm going to assume that you can inject and control MP aircraft and display using AI aircraft. Unfortunately I'm not able to assist currently (how soon do you need it? is this a freebie or a paid gig?), however there's a lot more information here now for others to be able to make a good decision.

Country
us-texas
I need a human…like, a person. And I need them to be holding something in a certain pose…so it likely needs to be developed from scratch? I would be willing to discuss more details via DM or other.