Articles or categories currently tagged as containing content relevant to Aircraft Design.
Aircraft Design Forum - For questions not addressed in these Wiki articles. Review, ask, and discuss, these related matters, (Default - Opens in same window).
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category ‘Aircraft Design’
The following 104 pages are in this category, out of 104 total.
- C: A true random number generator
- C: Battery Discharge Rate
- C: C++ timers
- C: Decimal to BCD
- C: Decimal to BCO
- C: Directional Gyro drift
- C: FX driver using aircraft.cfg smoke entries
- C: Get Magnetic Variation for any lat/lon
- C: Launching an external .exe from within a gauge
- C: PMDG-style keyboard entry
- C: Trapping two mouse buttons at the same time
- C: XML Variables in C Gauges
- Cameras Views - Changing
- Catapult/Arrestor Operations (FSXA)
- Colored Alpha Channels using DXTBMP and MSPaint
- Contact Points
- Converting AI aircraft to FSX with Model Converter X
- XML: Bubble Sort utilizing XMLVARs
- XML: Decimal To BCD Macro - Set Nav/Com Freq
- XML: Decode Flags
- XML: Displaying only part of a string - ssub
- XML: Escape Sequences
- XML: Events and Traps
- XML: Ferris Wheel Effect
- XML: Increment Variable w/Modulo Reset
- XML: Key Traps
- XML: Loop Using a Goto
- XML: Macros - Extracting Digits
- XML: Macros - Set Xpndr Code
- XML: Macros - Universal Timer
- XML: Modulus Operator
- XML: NOT Operator !
- XML: PID Controller
- XML: Random Number Generators
- XML: Refreshing Panels in FS9 & FSX
- XML: RNOR Bug!
- XML: Set ADF Frequency
- XML: Stack Example
- XML: Storing Strings
- XML: Timer
- XML: Using Macros
- XML: Variable Limiting
- XML: Variables in C Gauges
- XML: VOR Radial Sign Rules